Chartall Business College offers a range of consulting services around skills development, recognition of prior learning (RPL), training and assessment.
Key consulting projects that we have been involved in include:
- Research, design and compilation of Recognition of Prior Learning strategies and procedures;
- Research into the training and assessment needs of people with disabilities;
- Research, design and compilation of Credit Accumulation & Transfer (CAT) matrices and methodologies;
- Implementation of turnkey RPL projects;
- Design and implementation of an electronic learning delivery system;
- E-learning course development – generic or customised;
- Course and assessment tool design;
- Design and implementation of workplace readiness programmes for both a SETA and private businesses;
- Design and implementation of a graduate internship programme for both a SETA and private businesses.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a training solutions consultant to meet with you to discuss your needs.